A new twist to an old favorite. You will love the taste the Chef Williams Original Creole Garlic marinade gives this cut of meat.
- 1 ea 12 - 14 Pound Brisket
- 2 jars Chef Williams Original Creole Garlic marinade
- Salt and pepper
- Trim excess fat from the brisket.
- Inject 1-½ jars of marinade evenly throughout the brisket.
- Rub the brisket with salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook at 350° for 3 hours.
- Remove cover and cook for another 30 minutes for browning.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 15 minutes.
- Slice brisket and dip slices back into juice rendered from cooking.