This is one of our favorite recipes! Short prep time, short cook time, and delicious!
- 1-½ lbs 16-20 count head-on Shrimp If you can get them, Shrimp from the Gulf of Mexico are best.
- 1 jar Chef Williams Original Creole Garlic Marinade
- 1 stick Butter
- 2 tbsp Black Pepper
- 1 med Lemon
- Using a 2-inch-deep 9" x 13" baking pan, place shrimp in a single layer.
- Pour mainade over the shrimp, leaving the top half of the shrimp exposed.
- Cut the stick of butter into tablespoon size slices, placing them evenly over shrimp.
- Season with pepper.
- Bake at 350°, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Remove shrimp from oven, flip each shrimp, continue to cook for 3 minutes.